Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Would You Rather...? Tag

Hi guys! So I've been tagged for the Would You Rather...? tag by Delaney or D.L.T. She's awesome and so is her blog so make sure you check it out: The Random Ranter
Thanks Delaney!

Here are the Rules:
  •  Intros!-Tell us about yourself and your blog
  • Answer the 6 questions in anyway you want
  • Tag 6 bloggers (or however many people you want to tag)
  • Tell them they have been tagged and link back to your post
  • Put the Would You Rather...? picture to you post 
The Intro
Hi I'm Erika! On my blog I review books and I also participate in a few memes. I love talking to people on here so feel free to comment or share your opinion about a book!

The Questions
  • Reading: Would you rather read a classic book or a dictionary?
Classic book! I feel like I would get extremely bored reading the dictionary and classic books aren't bad!
  • Getting: Would you rather receive a $50 gift card to a bookshop or a library card?
I like owning my books and I haven't been going to the library very much because it was closed for awhile while they expanded it so I got in the habit of buying my books so I think I'd have to go with the gift card.
  • Shopping: Would you rather look at books at a bookstore or a library?
The bookstore because it has all the new books and they're all untouched and new.
  • Sleeping: Would you rather stay up and see what happens in the book (and its a part where it's a must) or go to sleep?
I would stay up because I honestly wouldn't be able to fall asleep not knowing what happens.
  • Writing: Would you rather write on a laptop/computer or in a notebook/paper?
Computer. My handwriting is terrible and I'd probably end up crossing out half of it while I'm writing because I'm a terrible speller. It would just be so much easier to use a computer.
  • Eating: Would you rather eat while you read or keep glancing at the bag of food while you read?
Keep glancing at the bag of food because I don't want anything on my book.

Blogs I'm tagging

leopard kitty books
Everything A-TO-C
Keepin up with the Joneses...in the Writers World
Books for YA!
My Miscellaneous Bookshelf
For the Love of Literature


          1 comment:

          Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
          Happy reading :)