Friday, November 23, 2012

Feature & Follow #17

Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.

Q: What blog are you thankful for?

A: I don't think I have one blog I'm thankful for, but I'm definitely thankful for Cuddlebuggery Book Blog. I love their blog and their book reviews. The bloggers there are so funny. I think I'm most thankful for the blogging community though. Everyone is so nice and helpful!

What about you?
Please follow and leave a link to your post so I can follow back!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, God Cuddlebuggery is awesome! They don't know I exist though as I keep forgetting to comment(actually I am intimidated by their awesomeness) >.< I like the Midnight Garden and The Reclusive Reader to :) They know I exist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I think I commented once...
      I like the Midnight Garden too but I haven't heard of the Reclusive Reader.

      Delete
  2. I'll have to visit their blog sometime! I'm definitely thankful for the entire blogging community as well. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their blog is awesome! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I'm happy to find so many new blogs. New follower. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am a Cuddlebuggery fan.

    Please check out my FF at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    (new follower via GFC)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)