Friday, February 22, 2013

Feature & Follow #30

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.

Q: We always talk about books that WE want. Let's turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?

A: I don't normally buy people books but I think the last book I bought for someone was a cooking book (not sure if that counts). I have so many books on my bookshelf so I let my friends borrow whatever book they want as long as they return it (once I didn't get a book back for almost a year). I think the last book someone borrowed from me was Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr.

What about you?
Please follow and leave a link to your post so I can follow back!

9 comments:

  1. Ahh the perils that come with lending books - you never get them back!! (Just take it as a sign your taste in books is too awesome hehe) New GFC follower!

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! But sharing is caring. =)))))
    New GFC follower!

    My FF
    -Tiffany@readbreatheread

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I haven't bought a book for a gift lately. Only for myself. lol. :) But I borrow my books to those who know they will handle them right!:)

    I am a new follower. Here is my FF http://goo.gl/GJ9cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cook book totally counts - and its a great gift. Maybe they'll make you a recipe :)

    What book have you given away @ The Brunette Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree a cookbook totally counts. I love cookbooks and if someone gifted me one I wanted or one of their favorites, I would be thrilled.

    I'm a new follower.

    Here is my Feature & Follow Friday Post.

    Lisa @ I'll Tumble For YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO true! Hahaha New GFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow_22.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a book so it counts
    thnks for visiting my blog
    new follower
    RUTY@MYFF@Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love a cookbook. I can't cook, but at least I can enjoy the delicious photos. Thanks for being awesome and stopping by. I followed you back via GFC. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would also love a cookbook, to be sure.

    Have been a GFC follower :)

    See my FFF here >>> www.gonebookserk.com <<<

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)