Friday, April 3, 2015

Coblogger!

You may have noticed that there has been some changes and I'm really excited to officially announce that I have a coblogger! Her name is Nikki and not only is she my new coblogger, but she's also a moderator for the group I founded on Goodreads, Addicted to YA. I know I've been kind of absent lately, so I thought that having someone else around would help me run this blog. So many blogs I follow have cobloggers or guest reviews and they always look like they're having so much fun, so I thought it would be a great idea to ask one of my friends to be my coblogger. I'm hoping that we'll be able to do some posts together, but we're both new to this so it might take some time to get everything together.

I've known her for at least a couple years now and she's really awesome, so I'm sure you guys will like her! If you want to know a little bit more about her, visit our about page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)