Friday, June 30, 2017

Erika's Month in Review: June 2017

In case you missed it, the past month is recapped, along with book hauls, and life happenings.

Life Updates


This month has mainly consisted of me lounging around and doing absolutely nothing when possible. I've been doing a ton of reading too, which means I've been going to the library a lot because I'm trying not to spend money on books, even though I want to so bad. I even got my boyfriend to check out some books from the library.

I'd say June was a pretty good start to my summer, even if I haven't made it to the beach yet. I can't believe I've been out of school for 2 months already! My vacation is flying, maybe a little too fast. At least I still have a few months left of reading whatever I want before I have to go back to textbooks.

Currently Reading

The Rose Society (The Young Elites #2) by Marie Lu
I really enjoyed the first book, so I'm really hoping this will be as good if not better than that.

My Posts this Month

Coming Soon

  • Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag
  • Review of Voiceless by E.G. Wilson
  • Review of Mister Monday by Garth Nix
  • Review of No Good Deed by Kara Connolly
  • Blogoversary
  • Review of This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
  • Latest Addiction: Breath of the Wild
  • Thoughts for Thursday: 5 Series I've Started and Probably Won't Continue

 

Book Haul


For Review



Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)