Monday, July 9, 2012

Review: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Published: January 2, 2012
Publisher: Poppy
Pages: 256
My Rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis: "Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?"
Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. Having missed her flight, she's stuck at JFK airport and late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon-to-be stepmother Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's sitting in her row.
A long night on the plane passes in the blink of an eye, and Hadley and Oliver lose track of each other in the airport chaos upon arrival. Can fate intervene to bring them together once more?
Quirks of timing play out in this romantic and cinematic novel about family connections, second chances, and first loves. Set over a twenty-four-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.


My Review:  Wow just wow. The first few times I picked up this book at the book store I put it right back down. Mostly because books like this aren't normally on my radar. I mostly stick to paranormal books but one day I decided to try it. I'm so glad I did.

This book was cute and cheesy in a way that didn't make me want to gouge my eyes out so that's already a plus. I sort of believe in love at first sight but I couldn't help but love Oliver and Hadley as soon as I start reading it. Their love was believable and cute. I loved the part right before they separated it was probably one of my favorite parts in the book and Hadley and Oliver are definitely one of my favorite fictional couples.

So should you read this?
YES! Go read it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)