If you would like to participate all you have to do is:
1) Thank and link back to the giver
2) Answer the award giver's questions
3) Nominate 5 other blogs that have fewer than 200 followers
4) Ask questions for one's nominees to answer.
5) Post the Liebster's Award Picture on your post.
1. Who is your favorite book heroine?
Oh man that's a hard one. But I think I'd have to say Allie from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa because she's just awesome!
2. Of the three which do you prefer: Young Adult, New Adult, or Adult?
I pretty much only read Young Adult but the few Adult books that I've read were definitely not as good as some Young Adult books I've read. So I definitely prefer Young Adult.
3.What book would you like to be made into a movie?
Another hard one! Probably The Immortal Rules but I'd probably be too scared to go see it because I freak out at scary movies. So maybe Legend by Marie Lu would be a better choice.
4. Who is your favorite book character ever? Bad guy, good guy, frog, horse, you name it.
Picking my favorite book heroine was hard but this...this is almost impossible! I think that my favorite book character ever is either Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices or Cassel Sharpe from Curse Workers or Allie from The Immortal Rules. This is way too hard so I had to pick more than one and those characters still aren't all of my favorites.
5. What do you like most about blogging?
My Questions for you:
1. Who is your all time favorite villain?
2. What book world would you want to live in?
3. If you were an author what would your book be about?
4. What's your favorite paranormal creature?
5. Do you like series or stand alones? Why?