Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #13

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and here you can find all the books I've recently received that I'm stacking my shelves with!

Bought:
 
Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor

Won:

Mystic City by Theo Lawrence

I won Mystic City over at Written by Brittan and I can't wait to start it! I'm even more excited about Days of Blood & Starlight. I would have bought it sooner but the bookstore decided to put it in a weird place that I don't normally pass by since it isn't close to the Young Adult section. Apparently that's where all the new releases that I've been looking for are. Well anyway not only am I excited to read Days of Blood & Starlight I'm excited to own the book and just look at the cover. Its gorgeous and even more awesome (if that's possible) in person!

19 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Very nice Erika. Days of Blood and Starlight has such a pretty cover. Great haul.

Grace

Ashley said...

Congrats on winning Mystic City! I really enjoyed that book. :) It's like Romeo and Juliet with an interesting fantasy/sci-fi element! I hope you like it!

My Stacking the Shelves

Erika A said...

Thanks for stopping by :)

Erika A said...

Thanks!

Jenea Whittington said...

Congrats on winning Mystic City. It was great. Happy reading...

Jenea @ Books Live Forever

Ariella Blake said...

Great haul this week! I can't wait to read Mystic City myself :)

Secrets of Lost Words

Erika A said...

Thanks for stopping by

Erika A said...

Thanks for stopping by :)

Kate said...

I want to read both of these, great haul : )

my STS and giveaway

Erika A said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Lottie Eve said...

Why are you so good at winning things? :P

Krystianna said...

I can't wait to read Mystic City! I've seen it around and it looks super good. The cover is really pretty as well. :)

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiners Book Blog) said...

I couldn't get into Mystic CIty but I know lots of others loved it.
Happy reading and have a great week!
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

I am dying to read Mystic City!!! And I still need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Enjoy! New follower.
My Stack

Erika A said...

lol I don't know...I guess I just enter a ton of giveaways!

Erika A said...

It does look really interesting and pretty. Thanks for stopping by :)

Erika A said...

Thanks for stopping by :)
Hope you have a great week too!

Erika A said...

You really have to Daughter of Smoke and Bone it was awesome! Thanks for stopping by :)

Octavia H said...

I picked up both of these too. Hope you enjoy them.

please check out my Stacking the Shelves at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)