Friday, May 3, 2013

Best of the Bunch- April 2013

Best of the Bunch is a monthly meme hosted by Always Lost in Stories on the last day of every month. The aim of this meme is to share the best book that we have read or reviewed in that month and give it out Best of the Bunch award.

This month I read:
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Unspoken by Sara Rees Brennan
Taken by Erin Bowman
Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
AfterLife by S.P. Cloward
Macbeth by







I read many good books in April but The Eternity Cure definitely my favorite. It is one of the only vampire books that I really enjoy just because it is so intense and I don't think it's like most other vampire books.

2 comments:

  1. I want to read this book so bad but I haven't gotten it yet. My Best was The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe. But I forgot that I had read Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs that one was good to. That is one of my favorite series so I think it's a tie lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Julie's Iron Fey series and I've been meaning to start with this series too but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Hopefully soon though. :)

    Chel @ The Procrastor's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)