Thursday, September 12, 2013

A to Z Bookish Survey

I saw a bunch of other blogs doing this so I decided to do it too! This survey was created by Jamie at The Perpetual Page-Turner.

Author you’ve read the most books from:

It's a tie between Julie Kagawa, James Patterson, and P.C. Cast. I've read ten books from each of those authors even though the only author out of those three that I actually like anymore is Julie Kagawa.

Best Sequel Ever:

Oh that's a hard one. I think that would have to be The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa.

Currently Reading:

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Countdown by Michelle Rowen
Indelible by Dawn Metcalf
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Dance in Shadow and Whisper by Sarah Godfrey

Drink of Choice While Reading:

Coffee or tea (I'm actually drinking some tea right now)

E-reader or Physical Book?

Physical books but I'll still read stuff on my Nook.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

Maybe Zeke from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Hidden Gem Book:

White Cat by Holly Black

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

When I was in the sixth grade and read the Maximum Ride series and Twilight because before that I hated reading due to the awful teacher. I may not like those books now but they still have a special place in my heart for getting me into reading.

Just Finished:

Antigoddess by Kendare Blake

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

Adult or non-fiction books unless it's for school.

Longest Book You’ve Read:

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (870 pages) 

Major book hangover because of:

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Number of Bookcases You Own:

I have two in my room and then there's a bunch more throughout the house that my family shares.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Preferred Place To Read:

Anywhere in my room

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

“I think everything is happening all the time, but if you don't put yourself in the path of it, you miss it.”
― Gayle Forman, Just One Day
  

Reading Regret:

I regret not reading Harry Potter when I was younger. I read it a couple of years ago and loved it but I think I would have enjoyed it more when I was younger. Same thing goes for the Percy Jackson series. I started that last year and got two books into it but then I lost interest.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

Percy Jackson series. My sister owns all the books but I've only read two and I want to finish it but it's not as good as everyone says it is.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

I have so many favorites so this was a hard choice. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, and This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Holly Black's Curse Worker series

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa. It's the third book in the Blood of Eden series and I need it now!

Worst Bookish Habit:

I guess eating and drinking while reading is my worst habit.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

Your latest book purchase:

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

1 comment:

  1. Ah-ha your answers are awesome! I'm so glad your favorite book (at least one of them) is CATCHER IN THE RYE. It's mine too. I don't like the whole fight over why it's considered a classic, I just think it's an amazing book to be read without thinking over the little things. ^^ Also! You got BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA! I just finished that sometime few weeks ago and my opinions over it is still pretty scrambled but in a good way because I enjoyed it, but it was also I pretty twisted story too. I hope you tell me what you think after you read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)