Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Erika's Month in Review: May 2017

Month in Review is a new feature on Living for the Books where the past month is recapped and discussed!

Book Haul

For Review


Library

Free

Currently Reading

Grit by Gillian French
I really hope this one is good! I thought the synopsis sounded interesting and it's received some good reviews so hopefully I like it too. 

My Reviews This Month

 Coming Soon

  • Review of The Best Kind of Magic by Crystal Cestari
  • Review of Talon by Julie Kagawa 
  • Review of Midnight at the Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson
  • Thoughts for Thursday: Book Covers 

Life Updates

This past month I finished up my second year of college and I found that I really missed reading as well as blogging. During the school year my reading was definitely limited to my textbooks, so as soon as I was done with finals I read books that I had been putting off for awhile and renewed my library card (as much as I want to own all my books I'm a broke college kid, so I gave in and went to the library). I hadn't been to the library in years and it changed so much it was crazy. 

Anyway I'm really excited to be back into reading, blogging, and reviewing. I'm definitely planning on sticking with this for as long as I can because I didn't realize how much I missed it until recently. 

How was your month? 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your second year of college! I also let my library card expire while I was in school (I just finished my first year of college) so I need to remember to go and renew it because there are so many books that I want to read now that I actually have a couple free hours a day. I hope you have a lovely June, Erika!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope your first year was good. Hope your June is good too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)