Friday, August 17, 2012

Feature & Follow #3

Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.
 
Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.

A: I look up to a few bloggers. The few bloggers that inspire me are Josie at You Only Write So Much and the group of bloggers at Cuddlebuggery Book Blog. There are probably a bunch more but I think these are the bloggers that inspire me the most!

What about you?
Please follow and leave a link to your post so I can follow back!

7 comments:

  1. Great answer! I already follow Cuddlebuggery but I'll check out You Only Write So Much! New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer!

    new follower via GFC.

    Here's mine:
    Ensconced in YA FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just heard of Cuddlebuggery today- must go check her blog out! New GFC Follower!
    My FF
    ~Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! Like you, I had to choose more than one blog too!

    Old follower-
    My FF

    Don’t forget to stop by and enter My giveaway

    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower - hope you're having a great Friday!
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Follower :) Here is my FF
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You Only Write So Much inspires me, too! Josie is such an awesome blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)