Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Book Boyfriends

I have so many book boyfriends that I can't always keep track of them!

Since Valentine's day is today I thought I'd share my top book boyfriends that I would want to be my valentine for Valentine's day.

Wolf from Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

I fell in love with Wolf right from the start. I would really love to talk more about Wolf, but I don't want to spoil Scarlet for anyone that hasn't read it yet.
Zeke from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

Zeke is so unlike many YA guys. He isn't a complete jerk to Allie and he genuinely cares about her. He was just so sweet and I need the next book so I can read more about him!
Cassel from White Cat by Holly Black

Cassel has got to be one of my favorite guy main characters. Again talking about why I love him so much would probably ruin the entire series.
Cas from Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

He is definitely my second favorite guy main character. Cas is a badass ghost killer. He also sounded just like a real guy. Plus he went to Hell and back for love. Literally.
Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth

I can't help but love Four. He's another completely awesome and badass guy that knows how to fight, but he respects Tris and knows that she can take care of herself.
Ash from The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

I love this series and Ash is probably one of the main reasons why I love it. He's so broken from being raised in the Winter Court and I loved his relationship with Puck and Meghan.
Will from Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Will is probably my favorite book boyfriend because I love his sense of humor and that he acts the way he does to protect the people he loves. He's also a shadowhunter and he reads!










Who are your book boyfriends?

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more about Will, Ash, FOUR<333,and Cas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)