Monday, July 31, 2017

Erika's Month In Review: July 2017

In case you missed it, the past month is recapped, along with book hauls, and life happenings.

Life Updates

I have been crazy busy the last week or so of July. I did a quick trip down to New York for the night and have been out for almost the entire day a lot more than usual, which is fun, but also means less reading has been getting done. I feel like I say this every month, but it went by so fast! I'm definitely not looking forward to how fast August is going to go by because I have to go back to school at the end of it.

I'm hoping that next month I can get my bookstagram going. I have some stuff up, but I've been inconsistent about posting because I get lazy about taking pictures. What I really need to do is just take some time and do a bunch at once, but whenever I want to I don't have good lighting.

Currently Reading

The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide #1) by Mackenzi Lee
I was so excited to start this book because it has such great reviews. So far I haven't been disappointed and I'm nearly done with it. I love how funny the book is and I really enjoy the characters.

My Posts This Month


Coming Soon

  • Review: Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth 
  • Review: Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
  • Review: Body Parts by Jessica Kapp
  • Review: The Gentleman's Guide to Vice & Virtue 
  • Review: When I Cast Your Shadow 
  • Liebster Award
  • Review: Beasts Made of Night
  • Review: Zero Repeat Forever by Gabrielle Predergast
  • Review: Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust
  • Review: Nyxia by Scott Reintgen

Book Haul


For Review

Library

Bought

Won


How was your month?

2 comments:

  1. Even though the last part of your month was crazy busy it looks like you had a good one and that you managed to read some great books.

    I've been excited for The Gentleman's guide for ages and have seen so many great things about it. I'm glad to hear you were enjoying it! Beasts made of Night looks amazing and I'm also excited to see what you thought of Girls made of Snow and Glass. I saw that one in Buzz Books and really liked the excerpt.

    Have a great August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently finished The Gentleman's Guide and it was so good. Highly recommend it. I just started reading Beasts made of Night and it's interesting so far.

      Thanks. You too!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)