Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #15

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and here you can find all the books I've recently received that I'm stacking my shelves with!


For Review:

If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch

That cover looks so creepy doesn't it? Hopefully its as good as it looks! So I've had a kind of slow week in books mostly because I've banned myself from buying books at the bookstore. But that ban probably won't last very long since I can't seem to contain myself whenever I walk into the bookstore.

12 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Been seeing it on a lot of people's book blogs. It does indeed have a very creepy cover.

Grace

Ariella Blake said...

I've been seeing this one around.. Hope you enjoy it!

-Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

Annie Roach said...

That cover is scary! wow. I could never ban myself from the bookstore. I don't go very often, but when I do...It's just trouble.

Erika A said...

I just banned myself from buying books. I could never actually ban myself from the bookstore because I go there like every week.

Erika A said...

Thanks!

Erika A said...

Thanks for stopping by :)

Alexia561 said...

Very creepy cover. Hope the story is as good! And good luck with the book buying ban!

Alexia's Books and Such...

Erika A said...

Thanks for stopping by!

ohdamnbooks said...

That cover looks intense, especially with the woods as the background & that girl's stare.
I'm a new follower! :D

My STS

Erika A said...

Thanks for following :)

Annie Roach said...

oh lucky! I wish I could go every week but sadly my parents never have enough time to take me:(

Erika A said...

Aw that sucks.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)