Sunday, November 4, 2012

NaNoWriMo

I bet you've all heard about NaNoWriMo right? If you haven't then it stands for National Novel Writing Month and this year I'm participating! How exciting! I totally meant to tell you guys earlier but I lost track of time. Well anyway I just want to let you know that if you notice a lack of posts this month its because I'm writing or trying to write.

I've never done anything like this before so I'm not exactly sure how this will turn out. I think I've only shared my writing once and then I got really scared that people wouldn't like it or something like that so I took it down. I never realized how nerve wracking it is to have other people read what you've worked so hard to write. Authors I applaud you. I hope to be one of you some day.

I really hope I'll be able to write 50,000 words but with school and reading and just everything I don't know if I'll be able to do it. I'll try my best. So far I've written 6,929 words and I'm about write some more. So wish me luck?

15 comments:

Kylee McGowan said...

I'm not participating but this sounds so fun. I hope you enjoy yourself and reach your goal! Good luck! (:

Erika Anderson said...

Thanks! :)

Delaney said...

I'm particpating! I talked about what my story here: http://therandomranterer.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-sunday-times-5.html

And i'm behind but it's Sunday (thank golly!) so I can catch up. hopefully I make to around 8,000 today. :)

Ariel Avalon said...

Good luck! I need to play catch up. I want to stay ahead and I am only barely on track.

Erika Anderson said...

Same! I'm hoping to write more today too.

Erika Anderson said...

Thanks :)

Erika Anderson said...

Just read what your story is about and it sounds really interesting. Maybe I'll post something about my story soon...

Ariella Blake said...

Good luck! I never tried NaNoWriMo because I'm such a procrastinator!!! I never get anything done in time.. well.. unless I really push myself that is.. and I don't.. most of the time.. So.. yeah :)

~Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

Erika Anderson said...

I'm a really bad procrastinator too but I'm determined to write.

Annie Roach said...

That sounds awesome, Erika! Good luck with it :))

Erika Anderson said...

Thanks!

Alisa Selene said...

I have always wanted to do this but I never finish! Good luck!

Fariba Ishrar said...

Good luck Erika! I'm doing it too, but I only have like 3000 words so far so I have a feeling I might not make it! D:

Erika Anderson said...

Thanks! I hope I finish.

Erika Anderson said...

Thanks! Good luck to you too.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)