Sunday, November 4, 2012

Love of YA

So if you don't already know I absolutely love YA books. I mean I dedicated an entire blog to YA books. There's just so many different YA books out there and I can relate to them. I've tried to read some adult books but they just aren't the same! I think that being a teenager has something to do with my love of Young Adult books, but I'm sure that I'm still going to be reading them even when I'm not a teenager anymore.

There's so many amazing authors out there, but I think I'd have to say that my top three favorite authors are John Green, Julie Kagawa, Maggie Stiefvater, and Cassandra Clare. All four write amazing Young Adult books.

I think my favorite book would have to be The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I absolutely adore that book. I was bawling for most of it even months after reading it I still can't get it out of my head. I still tear up whenever I hear the name Augustus. My second favorite book would probably have to be The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.

I think my favorite series is definitely The Infernal Devices. I love Will Herondale and all the characters. It is one of the only books that has a love triangle that I actually like and it is hilarious. I'm dying to read Clockwork Princess and I'm counting down the days until I can get my hands on it (134 as of today).

So why the post about why I love YA? Well you see there's this amazing giveaway over at Beth Revis's blog. She's giving away a library worth of signed YA books. Are you thinking that you didn't read that right? Well when I first saw the giveaway I had to make sure I read it right. There's nearly fifty books in her giveaway! Talk about awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)