Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Top Ten Beautiful Covers of 2012

These are my top ten favorite covers from books released in 2012! Just because I like the cover does not mean that I loved the book or that I've read the book, just that I really loved the cover.

10. Cinder by Marissa Meyer

9. Eve and Adam by

8. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

7. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

6. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

5. Black City by

4. Everneath by Brodi Ashton

3. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

2. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater



1. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

2 comments:

  1. I love those covers! My favorite is Days of Blood and Starlight though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Eve & Adam--it's actually why I put it on my TBR list. And I was bummed that the Falling Kingdoms cover didn't match the story but when does it ever?? Still an awesome cover though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)