Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top Ten Best Couples of 2012

I have so many couples that I love so I had a hard time choosing my favorite but I somehow managed to narrow it down to 10.

10. Echo and Noah from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

9. Cinder and Kai from Cinder by Marissa Meyer

8. Hazel and Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

7. Karou and Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

6. Zeke and Allie from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

5. Katsa and Po from Graceling by Kristin Cashore

4. Peter Pan and Tiger Lily from Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

3. Alex and Lena from Delirium by Lauren Oliver

2. Magnus and Alec from City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare


1. Four and Tris from Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I kept going back and forth between Four & Tris and Magnus & Alec because I love both so much but I think that I didn't pick Magnus & Alec because of how upset I am about their what happened in City of Lost Souls if that makes any sense. Honestly I think this was one of the hardest Top Tens I've done so far. It took me forever to figure out who I wanted on this list and then how to place them.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list! Katsa and Po are definitely one of my favorite couples as well. I actually haven't read Insurgent yet... I should probably get to that soon. I definitely understand what you mean about making a top ten. I hate having to put everything in order!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its so difficult to choose from characters that you love. You have to read Insurgent! It was different from Divergent but in a good way.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)