Sunday, March 31, 2013

New look!

Hey there! If you're someone who's visited my blog before then you've probably noticed that it looks a bit different. I've been wanted to change my blog's look for awhile now, but I never could quite find what I was looking for. I searched for a very long time (ok maybe only a couple months, but that seems like a long time). Then I saw a post Emma from Never Judge A Book By Its Cover made about a graphic website she was starting. I was instantly curious about it and when I looked at a few of her designs I loved them!

So I asked Emma if she could make me a button and a header for my blog and I'm very happy with how they turned out! Thanks so much to Emma at The Graphicness!

Before:

After:
I don't think I have to post an After picture of the header. But now I have a button!


So what do you think?

10 comments:

  1. Your new header looks gorgeous :) I liked how you blog looked before too! My blog also went through a major re-design recently ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the look of your blog too :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I absolutely love the new look Erika! It really suits your blog very well!

    -Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love it! It's so pink and pretty! I adore the header :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute! Love it! I really like the faint texture in the background of the button.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wow I didn't even notice the texture until you pointed it out.

      Delete
  5. I love it! I am so glad you love your new design much better and you got a button! I don't know where i would put it, but it's still adorable and gorgeous! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I was so amazed by what Emma did for me!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)