Saturday, July 22, 2017

Latest Addiction: Breath of the Wild

Latest Addiction is a new feature on Living for the Books about addictions besides books. Addictions may include, but are not limited to TV shows, video games, music, and more. 


Recently, I was lucky enough to get my hands on the new Nintendo Switch as well as the new Legend of Zelda game and oh my god I don't think I've ever been more addicted to a video game. Ok maybe that's a lie because I've been really addicted to every other Zelda game I've ever played, but like Breath of the Wild is just so freaking pretty. 


Anyway, I've been playing this game almost nonstop for the past month or so. It's highly addicting and there's so much going on. Such a big world and so many things to do other than just battling monsters. YOU CAN TAME WILD HORSES. What's better than that?


While the majority of the game is running around and climbing things I don't even care. I've spent hours just exploring the huge world and I still haven't gone everywhere. I have completed the four Divine Beasts and will probably be fighting the main bad guy soon. But even with those things done it feels like the things to do in this game are never ending and I love that so much. The game also allows for so much more freedom. You don't have to do anything in a specific order, which means that every time you start a new game it doesn't have to be exactly the same. Ugh, I'm just so obsessed with this game.

What's your current video game addiction/favorite? If you don't have one, do you have a different recent addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)