Thursday, January 4, 2018

It's been awhile...

It's been a few months since my last post now and I can honestly say that I didn't plan to stop posting, but a lot stuff in my life happened all at once. I took books to school thinking that I would read them, but they stayed in my desk for these past few months and that's mainly why I haven't been posting on here. I've also been really absent from Goodreads and a bunch of my other social media. I really wasn't expecting that to happen, but the past few months have been extremely difficult for me. I wasn't in the best mental state and it's not perfect, but it's much better now. It's really hard when you have zero interest in something that you know you love and when you add to the fact that I already have to do so much reading for my classes, well I only had so much energy to put effort into something.

I'm hoping this year I can get my life back on track and get back to reading more often. Hopefully I'll get back to posting reviews and discussions, but I'm not sure when that's going to start up again. Thanks to those of you that commented and still check back every once in awhile. It makes thinking about getting back into blogging and reviewing easier. If I don't post some reviews during the school year, my goal is to do something over the summer. I know that's awhile away, but putting pressure on myself to do something when I'm already stressed about school and other things probably isn't in my best interest.

Hope everyone's 2018 is better and that it brings lots of good new books!

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand the feeling of just not wanting to blog and not really having the time either. Last summer was a complete wash for me and oddly enough, it's the opposite for me: I have so much more motivation (and a little more time) during the school year. Regardless, just come back when you're able! Blogging is supposed to be fun and you'll know when you want to come back :) Best of luck in school, Erika!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and if you want, leave a comment. We love reading comments and we will try to respond especially if you have a question!
Happy reading :)